Volunteers Needed for Executive Board, Chair and Committee Positions!
We still have quite a few openings on the board that we need to fill. If interested in any of the following, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The teachers LOVE (and need) this program. Be part of the Workroom Helpers team! Volunteer on Tuesdays and Fridays for about 1 1/2 hours and make copies, staple, cut and laminate. This is the PTA's version of a quilting bee. It's lots of fun!
Get involved in your students' physical health by volunteering to scan badges at the Valley Tiger Trackers running club. Students run on Fridays during recess from 9am-11am and some Tuesdays or Thursdays (when Friday is a non school day). The schedule is flexible. You choose which days work for you!
- Poway Parade: Organize an entry from Valley for the Poway Days Parade held in September.
- Canned Food Drive Program: Over-see the Canned Food Drive in November.
- Author Visit: Work with the front office to help bring a local author to talk with the children at the school.
- Silent Auction Coordinator (1 Chair Open out of 2): Work with the Silent Auction committee to solicit donations from local businesses. Oversee the online auction as well as the in-person auction on the night of Art in the Valley.
- Original Works Coordinator (1 Chair Open out of 2): Work with the teachers and the Original Works company to collect the childrens' artwork to be made into custom products.
Students have a higher rate of success at school when their parents volunteer!
© Copyright 2015 Valley Elementary School
Valid TB Test Certificate
Megan's Law Form(Background)
- One time only for all PUSD Schools
Volunteer Code of Conduct Form
Sign up for Valley's Paw Prints (below) and an open event/chair/committee position (to the left)
Computer Sign in/out each time
Wear volunteer badge on campus
Please consider making a commitment of a few hours of your time during the next school year to volunteer to help with a Valley Elementary PTA program or fundraising event.
Volunteers make a difference! Volunteering is an excellent way to learn more about your child’s school and become better acquainted with staff, students and other parents. Valley Elementary PTA has a wide range of volunteer opportunities for parents and the community. For the sake of your children, Valley PTA would like you to challenge you to commit to 3 hours of your time to volunteer this school year.
(Please return these forms to the front office.)