Volunteers Needed for Executive Board, Chair and Committee Positions!
We still have quite a few openings on the board that we need to fill. If interested in any of the following, please use the "Contact Us" Button above to send us an e-mail!
The teachers LOVE (and need) this program. Be part of the Workroom Wednesday team! Volunteer on Wednesdays for about 1 1/2 hours and make copies, staple, cut and laminate. This is the PTA's version of a quilting bee. It's lots of fun!
- Workroom Wednesday Coordinator: This person organizes the participants in Workroom Wednesdays to set up a schedule.
- Canned Food Drive Program Organizer:
This person organizes and over-sees the Canned Food Drive in November.
- Author Visit: This chair works with the front office to help bring a local author to talk with the children at the school.
- Silent Auction Coordinator (1 Chair Open out of 2): These chairs work with the Silent Auction committee to solicit donations from local businesses. He/she also oversees the Auction on the night of Art in the Valley.
- Original Works Coordinator (1 Chair Open out of 2): Works with the teachers and the Original Works company to collect the childrens' artwork to be made into custom products.
Students have a higher rate of success at school when their parents volunteer!
© Copyright 2015 Valley Elementary School
Valid TB Test Certificate
Megan's Law Form(Background)
- One time only for all PUSD Schools
Volunteer Code of Conduct Form
Sign up for Valley's Paw Prints (below) and an open event/chair/committee position (to the left)
Computer Sign in/out each time
Wear volunteer badge on campus
Please consider making a commitment of a few hours of your time during the next school year to volunteer to help with a Valley Elementary PTA program or fundraising event.
Volunteers make a difference! Volunteering is an excellent way to learn more about your child’s school and become better acquainted with staff, students and other parents. Valley Elementary PTA has a wide range of volunteer opportunities for parents and the community. For the sake of your children, Valley PTA would like you to challenge you to commit to 3 hours of your time to volunteer this school year.
(Please return these forms to the front office.)